Page URL: http://gb.baumpub.com/companies/893/sei-industries-ltd
7400 Wilson Avenue
Canada, V4G 1H3
- Phone: 604-946-3131
- Fax: 604-940-9566
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.sei-ind.com/products/spill-prevention-response
The Environmental Product Group was originally developed to support the products used within the Remote Site group. Today it manufactures secondary containment, hazardous liquid spill response and site remediation equipment that can be used in conjunction with SEI primary containment and transpiration tanks or in virtually any situation where hazardous liquids are used.
SEI specializes in secondary containment systems for fuel and has developed unique fabrics and products to meet the challenges associated with secondary containment of fuels.SEI Industries Ltd. was the first manufacturer to develop a go-no-go rain water management system the Rain Drain which is used to filter out spilled hydrocarbons from melted snow or rain water ensuring secondary containment systems remain free from excess water and maintain their protection.SEI was the first company to develop fire resistant materials (Fire Resistant Arctic-Shield) for arctic climates that could be set up above-ground.SEI also offers certified engineered products for secondary containment systems used for collapsible fuel tanks, steel tanks or drum fuel. SEI’s environmental products can be used to provide secondary containment of primary fuel storage tanks, spill protection in transfer areas or as site remediation in the event of a fuel spill.
Products on File
- Kudos to Ontario communities for tackling construction and demolition waste
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Terex welcomes Atlantic Powertrain & Equipment Inc. as a new articulated and rigid truck distributor in Canada
- CPWA announces National Public Works Week - May 19-25, 2013
- JCB marks millionth machine milestone in colourful style