News Headlines | Cars & Trucks
December 5, 2011
The Green Truck Summit returns to the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN, March 5-6, 2012. At the Summit, fleet managers and other work truck industry professionals learn about the latest...
September 23, 2010
The EV 2010 VE Electric Vehicles Conference and Trade Show is Canada’s premier electric mobility event for 2010. It brought together representatives of the vehicle industry – including...
September 6, 2010
A new partnership between the Province of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg will explore the benefits of low-speed, electric utility vehicles in a controlled, safe manner around the...
- Telog HPR-32 provides wireless hydrant pressure monitoring
- PACCAR Parts celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. acquires TrynEx, Inc.
- Long Beach Transit orders 12 Rotary Lift MOD30 inground lifts
- Work Truck Show 2013 Green Award goes to Odyne Systems
- Fisher STORM BOXX pusher plows
- New Ditch Witch TK Series HDD Guidance System enhances productivity