Page URL: http://gb.baumpub.com/products/10771/self-adhering-road-markings
Products | Lighting & Signs, Public Safety, Roads
An alternative to painting, these self-adhering safety road marking materials can be customized into different shapes and designs to fit any roads, pavements or sidewalks. These products are highly durable, weather-, tire mark- and skid-resistant, and more cost effective in the total cost of manufacturing, installation and removal than painting with experienced crews, multiple stencils and large amounts of equipment. These diecut-to-shape markings can be installed in minutes and removals are much quicker the traditional paint markings with minimal disruption to traffic. There is no need to use any flammable liquids or paint, open flames, stripping equipment or multiple stencils for multiple crews, which are great safety and cost-reduction features of this product.
To learn more about this company:
101 – 9 Burbidge Street, Coquitlam, BC, CA, V3K7B2
[Fire & Rescue Equipment | Police Equipment | Public Safety]
Ampco Manufacturers, Inc.
- Kudos to Ontario communities for tackling construction and demolition waste
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Terex welcomes Atlantic Powertrain & Equipment Inc. as a new articulated and rigid truck distributor in Canada
- CPWA announces National Public Works Week - May 19-25, 2013
- JCB marks millionth machine milestone in colourful style