Page URL: http://gb.baumpub.com/products/11158/extend-pavement-life-up-to-7-years-or-more
Products | Asphalt Paving & Patching, Roads
Bergkamp’s new A3000 Premixed Slurry Seal Applicator Tank allows contractors and government agencies to apply Rubberized Emulsion Aggregate Slurry (REAS) over highways, roads, parking lots and airport runways to extend their life by up to seven or more years. The REAS mixture, a type of premixed slurry seal, is proportioned at a central mix plant, so the material quality control is precise to specification to properly meet environmental and pavement condition demands.
This precision means that fewer operator calculations and on-the-job adjustments are required, minimizing operator training time. Once the material is loaded into the A3000, a full-sweep agitator hydraulically maintains the proper material mixing speed regardless of the truck engine speed during transportation to the job site. The REAS material is then applied over the existing pavement like slurry seal. All the operator has to do is adjust the discharge system knife valve and diverter to control the quantity and direction of the material being placed. One or two squeegee men follow to make sure the material lays smooth.
To learn more about this company:
- Kudos to Ontario communities for tackling construction and demolition waste
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Terex welcomes Atlantic Powertrain & Equipment Inc. as a new articulated and rigid truck distributor in Canada
- CPWA announces National Public Works Week - May 19-25, 2013
- JCB marks millionth machine milestone in colourful style