Page URL: http://gb.baumpub.com/products/11159/gravelless-drainage-system
Products | Stormwater Collection , Water & Wastewater
The lightweight EZflow gravelless drainage systems eliminate problems inherent with gravel drainage systems. These flexible pipe systems composed of polystyrene aggregate enclosed in a woven geotextile mesh are ideal for trench, curtain, landscape, foundation, retaining wall, and interceptor drains. The bundles come pre-assembled in 10-foot sections weighing only eight pounds and are available in 7, 10 and 15-inch diameters.
These systems can be installed by a single worker without heavy machinery. The modular design is versatile enough to meet any design parameter and easily contours along sloped sites and around trees or landscaping.
To learn more about this company:
6 Business Park Road P.O. Box 768, Old Saybrook, CT, US, 06475
- Crane proves essential to new infrastructure construction
- FCM to convene municipal leaders at conference on building resilient, sustainable communities
- First-of-its-kind smartcard solution for government networks
- Collaboration to advance energy-efficient streetlighting solutions
- The Work Truck Show 2014 offers modern solutions for truck fleet managers