Page URL: http://gb.baumpub.com/products/12083/automatically-analyze-coolants-on-site
The OSA4 CoolCheck Coolant Analyzer is a high tech analytical touch-screen instrument automatically performs up to nine coolant and DEF diagnostic analyses, on-demand in the customer’s service bay and all in less than one minute.
The system utilizes sophisticated components that instantly capture data and compares it to known norms, identifying abnormal or severe coolant system conditions. The test data can be (thermal) printed or wirelessly transmitted to LubeTrak, On-Site Analysis’ password protected, data-mining and storage tool.
The compact OSA4CoolCheck, 5-by-8-by-10-inch unit (with printer) provides “lab quality” diagnostic results. The easy to understand report identifies the type of coolant, boil point, freeze point, clarity, contamination level, Nitrite level, percent glycol/water mixture, colour, and the percent Urea for DEF.
To learn more about this company:
- Kudos to Ontario communities for tackling construction and demolition waste
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Terex welcomes Atlantic Powertrain & Equipment Inc. as a new articulated and rigid truck distributor in Canada
- CPWA announces National Public Works Week - May 19-25, 2013
- JCB marks millionth machine milestone in colourful style